Award > Gwo Xi Poster Award
Gwo Xi Poster Award for Stem Cells and Cancer Research
Gwo Xi Poster Award will be presented by the committee of the Pan Pacific Symposium on Stem Cells and Cancer Research (PPSSC) to an individual on the basis of world class research contributions in the field of stem cell and cancer researches. The contributions can be preclinical, clinical or translational work. The award consists of monetary value (including travel expenses and accommodation) and a plaque to be given at the annual meeting of PPSSC.
- Age: under 45 years old
- Senior PhD student or postdoctoral fellow
- The awardee must give a talk at invited session (oral presentation) except poster presentation.
- Please send the materials below to conference secretariat via email.
- (1) A recommendation letter. The letter should clearly address:
- the applicant's name
- the applicant 's scientific potential
- the advisor's contact information
- (2) The curriculum vitae of the applicant and two reprehensive papers.
- USD 3,000 and a plaque will be given
- Registration fee will be waived
The deadline for the application is March 10, 2017.
Contact information of the conference secretariat
Ms. Alice Tsao
Tel: +886-2-8226-1010 ext. 67