The Organizing Committee of the the 8th APSNR & 5th PPSSC invite overseas participants by presenting their work at the Conference.
(1) Age: 40 or under on September 1, 2011
(2) Senior PhD Student, Postdoctoral fellows and faculty with a rank not higher than assistant professor or equivalent
(1) Each awardee will receive USD 500
(2) Registration fee will be waived
Please upload the following items by on-line submission system.
(2) Curriculum Vitae and Photograph download CV format
(3) Letter signed by Department Chairman or Supervisor certifying the status of the applicant. download letter of certification
Application Deadline: Wed., Feb. 29, 2012
2012 Everfront Award
Everfront Award for Stem Cells and Cancer Research
Everfront Award will be presented by the committee of the Pan Pacific Symposium on Stem Cells and Cancer Research (PPSSC) to an individual on the basis of world class research contributions in the field of stem cell and cancer researches. The contributions can be preclinical, clinical or translational work. The award consists of monetary value (including travel expenses and accommodation) and a plaque to be given at the annual meeting of PPSSC.
Any attendee of the PPSSC may nominate a candidate to receive the Award. All submissions should be made to the Chair of the Award Committee and must include:
1. A nominating letter (no more than three pages) including a description of the contributions of the candidate and also the significance of the contributions.
2. The curriculum vitae of the candidate and three reprehensive papers.
The deadline for the nominations is March 16, 2012. Please send those materials to conference secretariat