All participants are invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentation. Please see the themes for abstract submission and note the important dates below.
Deadline of Abstract Submission: Friday, March 15, 2013
Notification of Abstract Acceptance: Friday, March 22, 2013
1. Cell Therapy in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) & Spinal Cord Injury
2. Cell Therapy in Regenerative Medicine
3. Guideline for Adipose-Derived Stem Cell (ADSC) Therapy
4. Guideline for Cell Therapy in Stroke
5. New Drug Development for Epigenetics
6. Development of Medical Devices
7. Patent Freedom and Infringement
Rules for Submission
Please note that abstracts should be submitted prior to Mar. 15, 2013. Abstracts without registration and payment will NOT be included in the abstract book. Submission by letter, fax, e-mail or CD/DVD will NOT be accepted at any time. Applicants must follow these guidelines:
1. Abstract Submission Form: MS word for Windows.
2. Language: the abstract must be written in ENGLISH.
3. The abstract should be written in English, typed or printed in Times New Roman font 12 and single space, with A4 size (21cm*29.7cm). Use standard abbreviations and place a special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word appears. Use generic names of drugs. Write numbers as numerals rather than words.
4. Submit an abstract ONLY through Submission Online.
5. Please limit the length of your title to 15 words: Title should be brief, clearly indicating the nature of the presentation. Use bold-faced and capitalized font type for the title.
6. Full name of all authors should be listed without degrees and titles, and the presenting author should be underlined. Presenter's organization should be included.
7. Tables, charts, photographs and any other information are not acceptable as part of the abstract.
8. The body of the abstract is limited to 250 words, excluding the title and information on authors. (no more than one page)
9. The presenting author will be required to register before submitting.